Teas inspired by Jane Austen are not a new thing. There already exists a few companies who have their own Austen inspired blends but Adagio teas goes one step further by having a tea range dedicated to Pride and Prejudice.
Blended by Jessie McNiel, the Pride and Prejudice collection comes in the following blends:
- Lizzy Bennet Masala chai, blackberry, pu erh dante, raspberry leaves
- Mr. Darcy Earl gray bravo, cream, chestnut
- Jane Bennet White peony, honeybush vanilla, rooibos peach
- Mr. Bingley Vanilla, peach, and almond
- Mr. Wickham Tiger eye, assam melody, spiced mate
- Lydia Bennet Calypso green, vanilla green, green rooibos key west
(The illustration are clearly inspired by the 2005 version of Pride and Prejudice. I approve.)
The tea comes in three sizes:
- Sample tins
- 3oz pouch
- 5oz tin
Adagio also have a heavy selection of other signature blends representing other fandoms and characters.
If you do give these a try, let us know!